WE HELP YOU RUN SUCCESSFUL PAY PER CLICK CAMPAIGNS!
PPC lives up to its name. It's an online advertising strategy in which you only pay when people click on your ad.
It's often considered the "go to" method for online advertisers because they don't want to pay just to display their ad. They want to pay only when people take action based on their ad.
The Elements of a Pay per click campaign
- +THE CAMPAIGN ITSELF
- At the top of the hierarchy is the campaign itself. You might, for example, have an advertising campaign that’s based on a holiday theme.
- +THE AD GROUP
- An ad group is a group of ads related to a campaign. For example, you might have one ad group related to gag gifts for a holiday party. You might have another group related to Christmas cards.
- Your keywords should be relevant to your ad group. Google will use keyword relevance in determining ad placement (more on this in a bit).
- +AD TEXT
- You’ll want to run some catchy text in your ad that tempts people to click on it. It’s usually best to enlist the aid of a professional copywriter when creating ad text.
- +LANDING PAGE
- The landing page is where people “land” when they click on your ad. It should also be relevant to your keywords.